multibagger penny stocks for 2025 – Looking for the best multi-bagger penny stocks for investing long term. We are here to help you to find some really amazing penny stocks that have huge potential to turn into multi-baggers.
Identifying multibagger stocks can be quite a tough task because the company which is performing well today may not perform well in the future or mismanagement in the leadership can affect the company’s growth in the future.
Not let’s look at the five wonderful stocks that can turn into a multibaggers
Add a header to begin generating the table of contents
What are multibagger stocks?
Multibaggers are stocks with a high potential to give returns due to solid fundamentals. Generally, Multibaggers are undervalued stocks that have highly scalable businesses and growth. A company business that has a strong demand in the market with a solid management team can be identified as a multi-bagger company.
Here are the 5 key ways to analyze whether a stock is a multibagger or not
- Innovation – Eye on companies that always invests in innovations and research for developing products. A unique product can disrupt the market and has the capability for significant growth.
- Industry and products – Take a look at the industry growth of the company and projected growth in the next 5 years. It’s advisable that only invest in those companies that have a 2-digit growth for it to turn into a multi-bagger.
- They are undervalued – Often we can see multibaggers come up with a higher valuation. As the growth of the company is inevitable, the stock price rallies so as the market cap.
- Strong fundamentals – An ideal multibagger company will have a strong balance sheet as well as good fundamentals. The profit growth, as well as the revenue growth, are seen.
- A dedicated board of directors and CEO – When you look at companies like Reliance, Adani, and others. you probably notice that the CEO of the company is more heard than the company name itself right?
List of multibagger penny stocks
multibagger penny stocks for 2025 #1 – Wardwizard Innovations
Wardwizard Innovations is an innovation and mobility limited company incorporated in 1982.
Main Business – Manufacturing and selling electric vehicles, and spare parts.
The ROCE of the company is higher than the threshold limit of 15%, which is absolutely fantastic to consider. The promoter holding is 70% and the majority of the company is in the hands of the promoters which indicates a strong dedication and trust in the company.
|Market Cap||₹ 1,343.54 Cr||Dividend yield||0.15%|
|RoE||19.05 %||Price to Book Value||21|
|EPS||0.43||Debt to Equity||0 Cr.|
|Stock P/E||107||NO. OF SHARES||26.21 Cr|
multibagger penny stocks for 2025 #2 – Bansal Roofing Products
Bansal Roofing was founded in 2008 and got listed in 2014. Bansal Roofing is an ISO-certified pre-engineered building (PEBs) & roofing accessories company.
Some of its products include Pre Engineered Building structures (PEBs), color-coated roofing sheets, decking sheets, and all kinds of roofing products and accessories.
The company is showing significant growth in its QtoQ earnings with staggering profit growth as well. The Proft growth stood at 74% and the ROCE is 23.89%.
Due to the increase in consumer demand for roofing, Bansal Roofing is also witnessing higher demand in its product booking. Since Roofing a not affected market, Bansal Roofing will have an ample number of opportunities to expand in the near future
|Market Cap||₹ 92.43 Cr.||Dividend yeild||0.40%|
|CMP||72||Book Value||₹ 17.18|
|RoE||21.81 %||Price to Book Value||4.60|
|EPS||₹ 2.99||Debt||₹ 7.35 Cr.|
|Stock P/E||23||NO. OF SHARES||1.32 Cr|
multibagger penny stocks for 2025 #3 – Mishtann Foods Ltd
The company was actually made into a cement manufacturing entity in 1981, but later in 2015, the management changed its name to Mishtann Foods Ltd which is an agro-product manufacturing and selling.
Some of its products are
The most interesting thing about this company is it gets 100% of its revenue from Indian markets. In December 2021, The Gujarat government signed an MOU with Mishtann Foods Ltd in the proposal of producing grain-based ethanol and the estimated cost will be 2250 crores. It also has a significant presence in the HORECA segment
|Market Cap||₹ 735 Cr.||Dividend yield||0.05%|
|CMP||7.35||Book Value||₹ 1.37|
|RoE||36.71 %||Price to Book Value||Dividend yield|
|EPS||0.49||Debt||₹ 40.63 Cr|
|Stock P/E||15.02||NO. OF SHARES||100 Cr.|
multibagger penny stocks for 2025 #4 – Seacoast Shipping Services
Seacoast Shipping Services is a freight forwarding company started in 2005 in Gujarat. Seacoast Shipping Services is 3 freight forwarders handling Agri export commodities exports in containers from Mundra port.
The company has grown tremendously well in recent years by expanding its services along with adding new services. The ROE and ROCE are 36% and 28% respectively.
Some of the Services of Seacoast Shipping Services include
Clearing & forwarding of export containers
FCL & Break-bulk
Freight Broking and having contracts with Major Shipping Companies
|Market Cap||₹ 107.40 Cr.||Dividend yeild||2.08%|
|RoE||5.51 %||Price to Book Value||1.75|
|Stock P/E||8.23||NO. OF SHARES||33.67 Cr|
multibagger penny stocks for 2025 #5 – Maximus International
Maximus International is a manufacturer and distributor of Lubricants, Lube Base Oils, and other petrochemical products used in industries such as automotive, metalworking, refrigeration, electrical, paint & ink industries
The company has a great business model with a diversified product range.
Some of its products are
Automotive lubricants, Cutting oils, Rust preventive oils, Hydraulic oils, Gearbox oils, Heat transfer fluids, Electrical Fluids, and Refrigeration Oils.
|Market Cap||₹ 187.57 Cr.||Dividend yield||NA|
|CMP||14.92||Book Value||₹ 1.20|
|RoE||-1.56 %||Price to Book Value||7|
|EPS||0.04||Debt to Equity||0.50 Cr|
|Stock P/E||27||NO. OF SHARES||26.21 Cr|
How to identify multibagger stocks
Identifying muti-baggers is quite a tough task because not all penny stock companies will turn them into multi-baggers. There are some really important points to consider before figuring out.
- Fundamentals – Look for companies with a solid balance sheet, strong cash flows, and high earnings growth potential. Analyze the company’s financial statements to determine its current financial position and projected future performance.
- Strong leadership – Always keep an eye on the team management as well. An ideal company will only run when the promoters have full faith and trust in the company.
- Valuation – Look for companies that are trading at a discount to their intrinsic value. Analyze the company’s price-to-earnings ratio, price-to-book ratio, and other financial metrics to determine if the stock is undervalued.
- Demand in products – Invest in companies that are part of a growing industry or have a unique product or service offering that sets them apart from competitors. Research industry trends and analyze the company’s position within the industry.
We really hope that this article clears your all doubts and helped in finding the stocks you were looking at. However, not every penny stock will turn into a multi-bagger. Getting updates every time and maintaining the portfolio is really important to get good returns.